Mrs Paterno has been teaching the Year Fives how to write quality comments.
Here are the rules we follow when we are making quality comments
- Begin like a letter (Dear . . . )
- Compliment the writer (Be specific)
- Add new information about the topic
- Make a connection (Comment on something that is similar between you and the topic of the blog post)
- Ask a question
- Finish like a letter (From . . . )
- Carefully proof read and edit.
- Remember not to include any personal information, especially your last name