This week it was all about learning from our mistakes and trying to find solutions to them. The grade fours were back creating mazes so they could complete a code for the bee bots to move around the maze. In other words we were debugging…
While they were working they were given a couple of questions to consider…
What did you find the most difficult?
How did you try to fix this?
- coding in small steps
- changing the walls to suit the bee bots movements
- fixing the maze so the track is wider
- making smaller and less complicated mazes
What did you learn about coding?
- It isn’t as easy as it sounds
- it doesn’t always work the first time
- it’s a set of instructions
- you need to be very precise
- it takes time to get it right
- could need to test and retest
- code in small steps
Success is SWEET 🙂 Well done Aiden, Jyotsna and Josh.